The camping and caravan site lies in an area which has been designated "an area of outstanding beauty" as is much of Brighstone Downs. Tents, motor caravans and touring vans are accepted on our Campsite. The camping site is level with some bookable hardstanding pitches, and we overlook the sea.
Cars are parked beside the tents or caravans. access to the sea is just a short walk (100 yards) down the coastal path.
Camping Site & General area:
- Shop with tin, chilled & frozen foods also cooking bread & croissants in the morning. (Camping/Toys/Beach goods etc)
- Seaviews, Farm animals & Unusual Play ground
- Beach with easy access (Sand & pebbles), just under a couple of minutes walk.
- Local village just under 1 mile (15 minute walk) local Pub / Newsagents / Museum / Fruit & Veg shop Post office etc.
Our shower block comprises of:
- FREE showers
- Shaver points
- Wash basins
- Toilets (heating in main blocks)
- Coin operated bath
Our launderette comprises of:
- Coin operated washing machines, tumble driers, spin drier and ironing facilities.
- Dishwashing sinks
- Laundry sinks
The block is complete with free hot water for the use of guests.
We welcome tents, motor caravans and touring vans and we are able to offer (subject to availability) some pitches with electric hook-up. Most of the pitches are on grass, we also offer hardstanding & some fully serviced pitches, all on our level and well-drained site, where cars are parked alongside their owner’s tents and caravans. We do accept well-behaved dogs on-site, they must be kept on a lead at all times. Dogs are permitted on the beach here but not necessarily on all other beaches on the Island.
We also offer Camping Pod, these have been designed and hand built on our farm, and are small lockable units to book, these sleeping units are basically an empty shell with a woodern floor, electricity (light & socket), window that opens & door that locks, the Pods are to be used in the same way as if bringing you own tent - everything must be brought along as if you were camping with a tent.